Rotary Paddle Level Switch
SE3820BCRG - Rotary Paddle Level Switch. Plastic Housing, 220VAC, Contact 5A/250VAC. Connection 3/4" with Cross Paddle.
SE3820BCRG - Rotary Paddle Level Switch
The purpose of the rotary paddle level switch is to detect the presence of solid/powdery material in most kinds of tanks, bins and containers. The unit is usually located through a bin wall at the top, middle or low level of a bin. During normal operation (no material present) a synchronous motor rotates the paddle at RPM. When this paddle rotation is impeded by material, surrounding the paddle, motor will stall and cause the Micro-switch to change state (indicating an alarm or control).
- Plastics and synthetics
- Chemicals and fertilizer
- Food and beverage,
- Agriculture and fodder mills/depots
- Cement as well as ceramics
- Power plants
- Various incinerators
- Rugged sealing ring prevents dust from infiltrating the housing body along the shaft.
- Adjustable torque. If the rotary paddle encounters overloading, the motor will automatically shut down the motor to prevent damage to the inner mechanisms and extend motor life.
- Very suitable for small tanks and low density materials
- Adjustable and extendible shaft models available
- A wide variety of paddles are available
- Airtight sealed device.
- Outdoor and strenuous environment application
- Stable and reliable performance.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Practically designed to allow maintenance, checks and replacement
- Not necessary to remove the complete set from the tank.