DO700 Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter. The 9-in-1 DO700 Kit measures DO concentration / saturation, pH, mV, Temperature, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, and Resistivity. It features automatic salinity compensation and manual barometric pressure compensation for DO measurements. In addition, it has automatic one button calibration of 4, 7 and 10 pH with a choice of three-point calibration for better accuracy and it provides automatic temperature compensation. Complete with DO probe, pH/mV/Temp electrode, polymer Conductivity cell, pH and Conductivity calibration solutions, batteries and hard carrying case.
DO700 Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter
9-in-1 Meter with Lab Performance
The 9-in-1 DO700 Kit measures DO concentration/saturation, pH, mV, Temperature, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, and Resistivity.
• Automatic salinity compensation and manual barometric pressure compensation for DO measurements
• Waterproof housing (meets IP57)
• One button pH calibration (4, 7, and 10pH)
• Choice of 3 point pH calibration for better accuracy
• One point Conductivity calibration − automatically recognizes
8 calibration solutions from USA, Europe and China series
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (non-linear compensation for purified water <10μS/cm to improve measuring accuracy)
• Memory stores up to 400 readings with series number, measured value and temperature
• Large blue backlit dual LCD display
• Auto power off saves battery life with disable function
• Complete with Dissolved Oxygen probe with 3 membrane caps and DO internal fill solution (30mL), pH/mV/Temperature electrode, polymer Conductivity cell, pH calbration solutions (4, 7, and 10pH), Conductivity calibration solution (1413μS), 2 AA batteries, and hard carrying case