M11 Handheld Thermography Camera 192x144. The Hikmicro M11 Thermal Imaging Camera is a rugged and durable thermal image camera capable of producing images in videos in a number of industrial environments. With a IR resolution of 192 x 144 (27,144 pixels) and a temperature measurement range of -20 to 550ºC and an accuracy of ± 2°C/3.6°F, ± 2%. A 3.5 inch LED touch screen shows clear measurement results with the 1-Tap level and span allowing users to quickly highlight an area of interest by narrowing the span with one tap of the screen, providing an improved image contrast and highlight any potential issues.
M11 Handheld Thermography Camera 192x144
HIKMICRO M11 handheld thermography camera is specially designed for professional inspections. It’s equipped with a 192 × 144 resolution thermal detector and an 8MP resolution visual camera. The high resolution 3.5-inch touch screen displays crisp, clear images and streamlines camera operations. Imaging modes include thermal, visual, picture in a picture of the optical and thermal view, and fusion of both channels. The M11 quickly identifies potential faults, quantifies the impact with accurate temperature measurement, provides detailed documentation to complete your inspections efficiently.
● High sensitivity thermal module with 192 × 144 resolution
● Supports multiple palettes
● High quality optical module with 8 MP resolution
● Bi-spectrum image fusion, picture-in-picture preview
● Wide temperature measurement range: -20 - 550° C
● High temperature measurement accuracy: Max. (± 2°C/3.6°F, ± 2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
● 640 x 480 resolution 3.5'' LCD touch display
● Long-distance laser light supplement for thermography targets
● LED light supplement makes the device a torch in required scenarios
● 1.0x to 8.0x continuous digital zoom
● Supports remote album access, download and quick report with APP.