FLIR-E85 Thermal Imaging Camera 384 × 288
The New E75-E85 & E95 with MSX®
Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Performance
FLIR E75, E85, and E95 cameras offer superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view in a user-friendly, handheld platform. These cameras can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion, and offer on-screen area measurement so you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
Find Hidden Deficiencies
Uncover hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies and moisture penetration, and measure the area of the damage on-screen.
• Detects temperature differences down to 30 mK for early identification of air leaks and moisture
• MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors
• True 42° field of view (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens
• Measure area (m2 or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen with data from laserassisted autofocus
Document Problems Quickly and Easily
Report problems in building structures for insurance claims, pre-insurance
audits, and building inspections.
• Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding images easier
• Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR moisture meters
• Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork
Built for Your Rugged Work Environment
FLIR designed the E75, E85, and E95 to make your work faster, safer, and
• Vibrant, 4” optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
• Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation
• Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass
• Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty
• Fast, precise laser-assisted autofocus
• Grip, trigger, and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
• Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden building deficiencies
• On-screen area measurement (E85, E95)
• True 42° field of view (FOV)
• Wi-Fi, METERLiNK® connectivity
• Streamlined reporting features
See DATASHEET under Downloads tab for more detailed information
A Clear View, From Any Angle
The E85 features a big, brilliant new touchscreen with a 160° viewing angle, to help you keep an eye on the thermal image as you work. Plus,with image enhancement options such as MSX® and UltraMax®, you'll get the best image clarity every time.