TRP-C06 RS232 to RS422/RS485 CONVERTER
The TRP-C06 allows RS-232 line signal to be bi-directionally converted to RS-422 or RS-485 standard and transmit data up to 1.2KM . Featuring automatic data format and baud rate detect function user just need to plug in the unit and go without extra configuration efforts. TRP-C06 is equipped with 3000V DC of isolation and internal surge protection on data lines to protect the host computer and converter against high voltage spikes, as well as ground potential differences. The industry standard DIN rail and panel mounting design enable user a fast and professional installation.
- Power input voltage: DC +10V to +30V.
- Host connection: Standard D-Sub 9 pin female connectors.
- RS-232 interface: Standard D-Sub 9 pin female connector
- RS-232 signal: TXD, RXD, and GND.
- RS-422/485 interface: Industrial plug-in screw terminal.
- RS-485 signal: differential 2 half-duplex wires (DATA+, DATA-).
- RS-422 signal: differential 4 full-duplex wires. (TX+, RX+, TX- , RX-)
- Plug-in screw terminal wiring: Accepts AWG #12 ~30 wires.
- Transmission distance: RS-422/485 up to 4000ft (1200M).
- Communication speed: from 300bps to 115.2Kbps.
- Isolation voltage: 3000V DC.
- Serial data format: Asynchronous data with all common combination of bits, parity, stop.
- Signal LED: Power on, TX, and RX.
- Power supply: Screw terminal, or external DC adapter.
- Power consumption: 1.2 watt.
- Operating Temperature：-10 to 50℃ .
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃.
- Humidity: 10-90% Non-condensing.
- Dimension: 151mm X 75mm X 26mm
- Weight: 375g .