ECO-V Thermal Imaging Camera 96x96 - Powered by HIKMICRO SuperIR image enhancement technology, it upscales thermal images from 96 × 96 (9,216 pixels) to 240 x 240 (57,600 pixels) resolution when viewing live with 25 Hz fast image frequency and capturing photos. Built-in IR camera and visible camera, allow you to switch 3 image modes (Thermal, Visual, and Fusion). "Fusion" blends key details from a 0.3M Pixels visual camera to the IR image, adding extra detail and clarity. Scan large areas quickly with the 50° wide angle lens to find issues like air infiltration, water leaks, and insulation issues. Features IP54-rated form factor, passes strict drop tests up to 2 meters (6.56 feet) and comes with a three-year warranty.
ECO-V Thermal Imaging Camera 96x96
The handheld thermal camera is based on the thermal technology, specially designed for the needs of temperature measuring applications. People can quickly troubleshoot faults on-site.
● Thermal resolution: 96 × 96 (9,216 pixels)
● 112:1 Distance to spot ratio (D:S)
● SuperIR: 240 × 240 (57,600 pixels)
● NETD: < 50 mK (@ 25°C, F# = 1.0)
● Measurement presets: center spot, hot spot, cold spot, off
● 25 Hz image frequency
● Laser pointer
● Built-in 4 GB flash memory: 30,000 pictures
● Up to 8 hours continuous running