SL250W Sound Meter with Connectivity to ExView® App. Monitor sound level data (30 to 130 dB) from a mobile device. The SL250W is a compact Sound Meter with Bluetooth® connectivity, which allows building and maintenance professionals to view and share sound level data directly from a mobile device using the free ExView app. With the capability to capture data, display trends, set visual and audio alarms, and send reports, users can gain deeper insights on workplace comfort and public health.
SL250W Sound Meter with Connectivity to ExView® App
Monitor sound level data (30 to 130 dB) from a mobile device
- Measure sound levels from 30 to 130 dB with ‘A’ weighted frequency for human hearing
- Transmit, view, and share data directly from a mobile device via Bluetooth connection to the ExView app
- Record Max/Min readings
- Freeze display with 'Data Hold'
- Save battery life with Auto Power Off feature
- Mount on tripod with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- View data on both the bright, backlit RPM250W LCD display and from the app on iOS® or Android™ mobile devices (offers both day mode and dark mode)
- Connect up to eight compatible Extech Connected 250W Series meters to the app simultaneously
- Set up data recording and program high/low audible alarms through the app
- Export data in .CSV file format or send PDF reports—including photos of the measurement location—from the app
- Comes complete with 3 AAA (1.5 V) batteries