Smart IO & Data Acquisition Modules with RS-485, Modbus RTU
SIO - Brainchild Smart IO and Data Acquisition Modules. Modbus connectivity on RS485 Network. Universal input modules (Current, Voltage & Thermocouples) available as well as AI, AO, DI, DO, RTD & TC modules. Data acquisition software for data storage and real time analysis on a PC or network.
SIO - Smart I/O and Data Acquisition Modules.
These IO Modules offer good reliability, easy for installation, easy maintenance, wide range of operating input power, communication isolation of 3000VDC, watchdog timer to monitor remote host such as PC, PLC, PAC. They can be easily added into existing RS485 modbus network. Different types of IO Modules are available for the users to select as per their requirement. All Modules are having LED indications for monitoring the status of inputs(Digital) and fault diagnostics. Analog input modules are available with universal inputs also.
- Portable low-cost IO modules addition to existing PLC/SCADA system
- Modbus connectivity on RS485 Network
- Wide range of baud rates for communication from 1200 to 115.2K BPS
- IO modules used with third party softwares via Modbus RTU protocol
- Interface with field devices to provide real-time data for SCADA/PLC/HMI
- Simple setup and easy handling
- Simple DaisyChain Connection without wiring
- Various types of IO Modules AI, AO, DI, DO, RTD, thermocouples are available
- Availability of universal Input (Current/Voltage/Thermocouple) Modules
- High resolution analog input modules
- Wide power input range from 10V to 60V DC
- Over voltage protection and 3000V DC isolation for communication
- User friendly setup software for configuration and troubleshooting
- Data acquisition software for data storage and Real-Time analysis on PC
- LEDs on every module for digital IO status, communication and power supply
- Hot swap and auto configuration
(see datasheet in "DOWNLOADS" for more detailed info)
Smart IO Studio (Included)
This is a windows based standard PC Software used to configure the Modules on a network. It automatically detects the modules that are connected.
DAQ - Data Acquisition Software (optional extra)
This is a single data acquisition software for recorders, temperature controllers, HMI and 3rd Party with Modbus protocol. It is a user friendly PC based data logging and acquisition software. Provides Real Time View and Historical Viewer. Many features (see data sheet)