pSense RH CO2, Temp & RH Meter
pSENSE RH - CO2, Temperature & RH Meter. Displays all 3 values simultaneously. Also optional Air/Wet and Bulb Temperature by selection. Audible alarm. Internal Diagnostic function. Displays TWA (8 hours) STEL (15 minutes) Min, Max and average values
pSENSE RH - CO2, Temperature & RH Meter.
The pSENSE RH is ideal for measuring the CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) concentration and RH (Relatve Humidity) in incubators, poultry farms, mushroom farms and Green Houses where correct levels are important.
With a battery capacity covering more than 24 hours, the instrument works perfectly for diagnosing ventilation using carbon dioxide as the surrogate ventilation index.
The instrument works perfect for measuring the indoor air quality parameters CO2, Temp and %RH. Carbon dioxide has been acknowledged as a good indicator that adequate “fresh“ outside air is being supplied to the occupants for acceptable indoor air quality. Adequate ventilation reduces temporary sickness, downtime and lost productivity.
Features & Benefits:
- State-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology to measure carbon dioxide gas in ppm
- IP30 Classification
- Data output RS232
- Displays the current carbon dioxide, temperature and RH% on a large LCD
- Displays TWA (8 hours) STEL (15 minutes) Min, Max and average values
- Internal automatic self-diagnostic function
- Audible alarm
- Easy to calibrate
- 24 months warranty (excluded batteries)