PS-QXX - Pressure Switches
Q series single pressure controls can be not only used in fluorinated refrigerant, but also in the air
and liquid (allowed liquid temp. -20 to 120°C)
- Adjustable range and differential settings.
- Renovated SPDT micro-switch ensures the reliable switch function.
- Flexible mounting bracket suits various kids of application.
- Upper lid is optional (IP44)
- Various connections are available on request.
- Automatic and manual reset version
- The material of bellows is copper and pressure interface is brass.
- Several models available in drip-proof enclosure for marine --applications or in explosion-proof enclosure for special applications
- CE approval