Waterproof ExStik® pH Meter
PH100 Waterproof ExStik® pH Meter. Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions. ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
PH100 Waterproof ExStik® pH Meter
The waterproof ExStik® PH100 pH meter by Extech is an accurate, rugged and reusable stick pH meter with some unique data storage features that make it exceptionally easy to use and considerably enhance its usability. The flat surface electrode allows you to measure pH in liquids, semi-solids and solids and limits electrode breakage and clogged junctions.
- Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids.
- No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions.
- RENEW indicator tells you when it’s time to replace your electrode which eliminates guesswork
- CAL alert tells you it’s time to recalibrate. Ensures accuracy.
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings allowing detection of changes over time
- Analog bargraph displayed on LCD
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Order pH buffers separately.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design (IP57) floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment
- Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and ExStik® meter
- Complete with flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap.
(Order pH buffers separately)