Multifunction 3 Phase Meter & Logger with 3 Rogowski coils
UPM209RGW - Multifunction three-phase meter/logger with 3 MFC150 Rogowski coils. Up to 8 MB memory for data recording. Possibility to record all energy counters. Up to 24 parameters selectable among real time measurements for MIN/AVG/MAX recording. Possibility to manage the instrument in remote mode by WintoolNET software or by Web interface
UPM209RGW 3 Phase Power Meter & Logger with 3 MFC150 Rogowski coils.
UPM209 is an innovative instrument for measurement and recording of the electrical parameters. It is particularly suitable for consumption analysis and control, with an excellent quality/price ratio. The connections are very quick and easy, very useful for retrofitting applications on existing switchboards or for energy audit.
UPM209 is the ideal instrument to establish the measurement points on the plant. The instrument can communicate through the RS485 serial port by MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol or through Ethernet port by MODBUS TCP protocol.
Furthermore, it is available the WintoolNET software for the instrument remote management. Web interface is also available in case of instrument with Ethernet port: a very useful function that gives the possibility to manage the instrument by any PC connected on the network.
• Energy audit.
• Monitoring system and energy control.
• Individual machine load monitoring.
• Power peak control.
• Switchboards, gensets, motor control centers, etc.
• Remote metering and cost allocation.
• UPM209 provides fully and accurate information on the load in the measurement point and it allows to calculate the costs of the energy consumption.
• Data read by PC allows to generate consumption profiles, recorded values trend, alarms/events report and costs calculation as well as critical values identification.
• The use of Rogowski coils for current measurement grants a quick installation, particularly on existing plants. In case of changes on the plant, the instrument can be fit for the current consumption without replacing the transducer.
• Available the remote firmware upgrade of the instrument.
| Available Features
| CURRENT INPUTS
|| Rogowski inputs (3 MFC150 included)
| AUXILIARY POWER SUPPLY
|| 85...265 VAC
| COMMUNICATION PORT
(Make one Choice)
| RS485 for MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication
Ethernet for HTTP, MODBUS TCP communication
| INSTRUMENT REMOTE MANAGEMENT
Web server (only for instrument with Ethernet port)
| SIGN REPRESENTATION IN MODBUS PROTOCOL
(make one choice only)
| Sign bit
| DIGITAL OUTPUT
(only for instrument with RS485 port)
| For alarm events or pulse emissions
| DMD VALUE CALCULATION MODE
|| Fixed or Sliding window
|| 8 MB
|| Real time params MIN/AVG/MAX values (up to 24 params programmable)
| WIRING MODES
|| Three phase, 4 wires, 3 currents (3.4.3)
Three phase, 3 wires, 2 currents (3.3.2)
Single phase (1ph)
| THD & HARMONICS
|| Voltage and current THD values
Voltage and current harmonics up to 15th
| APPARENT ENERGY COUNTERS
(make one choice only)
| Total counters
Separated Inductive&Capacitive counters