LT250W - Light Meter with Connectivity to ExView® App. Monitor light intensity data up to 100,000 Lux (10,000 Fc) from a mobile device
The LT250W is a compact light meter with Bluetooth® connectivity, which allows building and maintenance professionals to view and share light intensity data directly from a mobile device using the free ExView app. With the capability to capture data, display trends, set visual and audio alarms, and send reports, users can gain deeper insights on workplace comfort and building health.
LT250W - Light Meter with Connectivity to ExView® App
Monitor light intensity data up to 100,000 Lux (10,000 Fc) from a mobile device
- Measure light intensity up to 100,000 Lux (10,000 Fc) with measuring rate of 0.5 sec
- Transmit, view, and share data directly from a mobile device via Bluetooth connection to the ExView app
- Record Max/Min readings
- Freeze display with 'Data Hold'
- Save battery life with Auto Power Off feature
- Mount on tripod with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- View data on both the bright, backlit RPM250W LCD display and from the app on iOS® or Android™ mobile devices (offers both day and dark mode)
- Connect up to eight compatible Extech Connected 250W Series meters to the app simultaneously
- Set up data recording and program high/low audible alarms through the app
- Export data in .CSV file format or send PDF reports—including photos of the measurement location—from the app
- Comes complete with 3 AAA (1.5 V) batteries