LH25 Handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1280 × 960 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness.
LH25 Handheld thermal monocular camera
The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, searching and rescuing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
● 384 × 288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
● Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mk (@25°C), F#=1.0
● 1280 × 960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
● Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
● Up to 7.5 hours continuous running
● Wi-Fi hot spot
● Type-C Interface