CENTER-384 Hydrogen Gas Leak (5% H2 & 95% N)
Used in plumbing and other applications to detect leaks by pumping in the 5% Hydrogen and 95% Nitrogen mixture
Features & Specifications:
- Detectable Gases: mixture 5% Hydrogen (H2) + 95% Nitrogen(N).
- Sensitivity: Less than 5 ppm ; 2g/year
- Sensor life: approx. 1 year
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Warm up time: 45 seconds
- DC brushless fan.
- High-median-Low leak sensitivity selector.
- 15.5” (40 CM) flexible stainless probe.
- Ambient concentration reset.
- Automatic zero and background compensation.
- Carrying case included.
- Operating Temperature & Humidity: 0 ~40 °C, < 80% RH
- Dimension / Weight: 173 x 66 x 56 mm ( approx. 400g )
- Power Source: 4 AA (6V DC) size Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx.7 hours normal use