WJL-6000 Halogen Refrigerant Leak Detector
The WJL-6000 may also be used to:
Detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine or of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
- CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc...
- HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc...
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc...
- Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc...
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.
- Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- Detects all kinds of halogen refrigerant gas
- Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting
- Inner precise IC with Ultra-Low power consume circuit design, more stable, longer battery time
- Double-color visual display of battery voltage
- Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, longer use time