DPG80 Pressure ranges to 2,800 bar. Accuracy 0.02%, 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.2% FS or 0.1%RD. Pressure indication with fan-shaped graph scale for visual reference. Fully temperature compensated accuracy. Panel mount gauges are available. Also available Intrinsically safe version 80S and also Compound, Absolute & Differential pressure. IP67 rated (80S)
DPG80 Digital Pressure Gauges
With advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, the 80 series digital
pressure gauges provide an accurate, reliable, and economic solution for a wide range of pressure applications.
The DPG80S comes with an IP67 rating meaning it is dust resistant and waterproof up to 1m of water. It is an intrinsically safe model, specifically designed for use in hazardous areas.
The DPG 80 Series digital pressure gauges provide high accuracy pressure measurement in a variety of industrial sectors, like construction and manufacturing.
A few applications for these gauges include:
- Oil rigs
- Process monitoring
- Leak detection
- Line testing
- Pressure ranges to 40 000 psi (2 800 bar)
- Up to 11 selectable pressure units
- Large display with backlight, 5-digit resolution
- Displays flash warning when pressure is over 120% of FS
- Bottom mount or panel mount
- Data logging over 21 000 records, each record includes Date, Time, Pressure, and Temperature
- ATEX certified intrinsically safe Model 80S
- 0.02%, 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.2% FS or 0.1%RD accuracy
- Fully temperature compensated accuracy