Dissolved Oxygen Meter/Kit
Extech DO600 Waterproof ExStik® II Dissolved Oxygen Meter/Kit. Easy to replace screw on membrane cap
For fast replacement and operation. Extension cable and weighted probe guard included with the Kit
Extech DO600 Waterproof ExStik® II Dissolved Oxygen Meter/Kit
The DO600-K is a convenient kit which adds versatility for measuring dissolved oxygen in laboratories or out in the field with a 16-Foot (5m) extension cable and probe weight guard for taking easy measurements in tanks or streams.
• Convenient kit adds versatility on measuring Dissolved Oxygen in laboratories or out in the field with a 16ft (5m) extension cable and probe weight guard for taking easy measurements in tanks or streams
• Oxygen level displayed as % Saturation from 0 to 200.0% or Concentration from 0 to 20.00ppm (mg/L)
• Adjustable Altitude Compensation (0-20,000ft in 1,000ft increments)
• Adjustable Salinity Compensation from 0 to 50ppt
• Analog bargraph indicates trends
• Memory stores up to 25 data sets with DO and Temperature reading
• Self calibration on power up
• Data Hold, Auto power off, Low battery indicator
• Waterproof to IP57
• Optional 3 ft (1m) or 16ft (5m) extension cable with probe weight.
• DO600 meter includes DO electrode, protective sensor cap, spare membrane cap, electrolyte, four 3V CR-2032 batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap. See image DO600-K Kit information.