NDJ-8S Digital Viscosity Meter
A viscosity meter (also called viscometer) is an instrument used to measure the viscosity of a fluid. For liquids with viscosities which vary with flow conditions. It is widely used in the measurement of viscosity kinds of fluids such as grease, coating materials, paints, plastic materials, adhesives, washing solvents, and other fluids. It can also be used to determine the viscosity resistance and absolute viscosity of the liquids.
- Accurate and clear identification keys
- Alarm function
- Screen directly display viscosity, speed and percentage
- Has a 16-bit micro-processor core
- Uses background light, ultra-brighten LCD, so it can show test data clearly
- It has a special printing port, so it can print out test data through a printer.
- High measuring accuracy