AN250W Anemometer with Connectivity to ExView® App. Monitor air velocity and temperature data from a mobile device
The AN250W is a compact airflow meter with Bluetooth® connectivity, which allows building, HVAC, and maintenance professionals to view and share air velocity and temperature data directly from a mobile device using the free ExView app. With the capability to capture data, display trends, set visual and audio alarms, and send reports, users can gain deeper insights on environmental conditions and building health.
AN250W Anemometer with Connectivity to ExView® App
Monitor air velocity and temperature data from a mobile device
- Measure air velocity and temperature simultaneously
- Record Max/Avg readings
- Freeze display with 'Data Hold'
- Save battery life with Auto Power Off feature
- Mount on tripod with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Transmit, view, and share data directly from a mobile device via Bluetooth connection to the ExView app
- View data on both the bright, backlit AN250W LCD display and from the app on iOS® or Android™ mobile devices (offers both day mode and dark mode)
- Connect up to eight compatible Extech Connected 250W Series meters to the app simultaneously
- Set up data recording and program high/low audible alarms through the app
- Export data in .CSV file format or send PDF reports—including photos of the measurement location—from the app
- Comes complete with 3 AAA (1.5 V) batteries