Sorry - this product is no longer available
3 Phase Energy Counter + Communication
UEM1P5 - 6A three phase energy counter with built-in communication. For 1 or 5A CT's. Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers. 3 Models available with RS485 Modbus RTU/ASCII communication, M-Bus communication or Ethernet (Modbus TCP) communication
UEM1P5-4D R, UEM1P5-D M, UEM1P5-4D E
UEM1P5 - 6A three phase energy counter with built-in communication
4 DIN modules energy counter for the energy measurement in industrial and civilian application, with the following built-in communication, according to the model: RS485 Modbus RTU/ASCII, M-Bus or Ethernet Modbus TCP.
Besides the energy, the counter can measure the main electrical parameters and makes them available on the built-in COM port. The LCD display shows the energies and the instantaneous powers. The COM port allows to manage the connected meter by a remote station. Data is transmitted on a RS485, M-Bus or Ethernet line according to the device model. Moreover, a dedicated application for remote management is provided:
• Modbus Master software > for energy counter management by PC in RS485 Modbus or Ethernet network.
• M-Bus Master software > for energy counter management by PC in M-Bus network.
• Web server > for energy counter management by PC in Ethernet network. Moreover, it allows to enable a data recording
• Totalization of the electric energy in the industry for each single line or machine.
• Measurement of energy generated by renewable sources such as solar, eolic, etc.
• Accounting and billing of consumptions in camp sites, malls, residential areas, naval ports, etc.
• Totalization of the electric consumption in hotels, congress centers, exhibition fairs.
• Accounting of the consumptions in buildings with executive office services.
• Internal allocation of the consumptions in timeshare donestic and industrial buildings.
• Realization of energy monitoring systems.
• Remote survey of the consumptions and compute
of the costs.
• UEM1P5-4D R for RS485 Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• UEM1P5-D M for M-Bus communication
• UEM1P5-4D E for Ethernet (Modbus TCP) communication
• For 1 or 5A CT
• Programmable CT ratio
• Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
• For 3/4 wire networks with balanced or unbalanced load (UEM1P5-4D R and UEM1P5-4D E only for 4 wire networks)
• Class B according to EN 50470-3
• S0 output for energy pulse emission
• Available with MID certification
• Remote management through dedicated application according to the device model (RS485 Modbus, M-Bus, Ethernet).
• Up to 30 instantaneous measurements, complete set of energy counters and partial counters. Moreover partial counters can be started, stopped or reset.
• Suitable for CT with 1 or 5A secondary. CT ratio is programmable (1 ... 10000).
• The counter provides phase sequence and a diagnostic function for error signalling in case of wrong polarity connection.