BIG EYE D3 - 16MP HD Trail/Scouting Camera Picture & Video.
- Camera trap for hunting, animal or incident observation
- Indoor/outdoor surveillance of homes, offices, warehouse, factories, shopping centres, farms, parking garages, roads, etc
- Observing wild animals/plants growth process
- Observing daily progress on building sites or manufacture & assembly operations
- For evidence of poaching, trespassing etc
1) Programmable 3/5/8/12/16 Mega-pixel high-quality resolution.
2) 1080P@30FPS Full HD video comes with sounds.
3) In "Camera + Video" Mode, camera takes both pictures and video at every trigger event.
4) 42pcs IR LEDs, Set 20pcs LEDs available in power saving mode; 850nm/940nm LEDs optional.
5) Impressively quick Trigger Time (0.5 seconds).
6) Build-in 2.4" TFT color screen to review photos and videos.
7) Locking important image to avoid being deleted.
8) Take multiple consecutive pictures up to 6 photos.
9) Two high accuracy timers. When Timer setting is turned on, programmable to only work in specified period every day.
10) PIR Sleep setting can avoid the camera shoot the same object multiple times. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
11) In Interval setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. It's very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots/yards. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
12) Auto power off in 1-10 minutes whiles no keypad controlling.
13) Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
14) 7 operation buttons beep sound on/off available.
15) Free choice of TV out at PAL/NTSC.
16) Support SD Card up to 64GB.
17) Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8*AA batteries).
18) Alarm light flashing when battery power level goes low.
19) Playbacks zoom in 1-8 times.
20) Nine-rectangle-grid mode to view images.
21) Auto play in “Slide Show”.
22) Device Number will be showed on image file name, this helps users identify which camera captured the image when review it.
23) Lockable and password protected.