aSense m III CO/CO2 Sensor & Ventilation Controller
aSense MIII CO/CO2 Sensor & Ventilation Controller generates alarms and controls ventilation levels. Maintenance-free for more than 5 years. Wall-mounted with LCD display.
040-8-0064 CO/CO2 Sensor & Ventilation Controller
The aSENSE™ m III is applicable in most large spaces where combustion is the source of the potential toxic danger, such as in public garages, truck terminals, tunnels and mines. It offers the possibility to combine CO and CO2 measurements which not only guarantees public safety, but also saves energy when applied to Demand Controlled Ventilation.
The aSENSE™ m III offers the possibility to regulate ventilation systems stand-alone, as well as being just a sensor in a larger system. To cover larger spaces, several sensors could be joined in a simple relay loop and together control an intermittent two-speed exhaust fan, for example. The sensors can also be connected together in a MODBUS RS-485 network (optional) for serial communication to a global control system or to a simple web gateway for data presentation on the internet.
- State-of-the-art infrared (NDIR) technology to measure carbon dioxide gas
- State-of-the-art hybrid thick film sensor (MMOS) technology to measure carbon monoxide gas.
- Flexible control outputs for connection to DDC, or direct control of dampers and speed regulated fans
- Contributes to lower energy costs when applied in Demand Controlled Ventilation
- Internal data recorder for environmental trend logging
- Serial com port for connection to PC, GSMmodule or local network
- Maintenance-free for more than 5 years
NB: All engines generate CO (Carbon Monoxide) and we need protection against this toxic gas. What we do not seem to realize is that a warm, modern engine with catalytic exhaust system typically generates 140 times more CO2 than CO, in which case the CO2 constitutes the potential threat. This fact forces us to measure both gases to be able to guarantee personal safety.